Sunday, July 2, 2017

BlueClaw is back!


    Hellooooo! Guess what pack?! I'm back! Ha, that rhymed because I'm a poet and I know it. Okay, anyways, I'M BACK.  I was just really busy with school honestly, but now that my Summer has started I can start back with being involved with blogging, the pack, the book etc. I'm sorry for not posting but I'll be posting an AJ/Pack related post tomorrow hopefully so keep your eyes out for that. I guess that's all I gotta say. When did your guys' summer start? Let me know down below! 
  Anywho, that's it for this post and I'll see you wolves later, bye!




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to be back and I'm ready to be consistent! I will also read the chapters of the book and to let you know what I think of it ASAP.

      Delete

Please don't advertise your blog.